Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Eighteen

a b

cd

ef

gh

ij

kl

mn

op

qr


Eighteen completely extraneous Instagram images over the past few weeks:

a.  An aerosol painting hung above my bed
b.  Just some of my accessories - snapped a picture of them while packing my bedside table
c.  Alcoholic Chocolates! Yum
d.  Yet another day on the bus
e.  A random street along Chinatown
f.  Cousin's Schnauzer, Rusty
g.  Right after I coloured my hair Ebony (again)
h.  Nachos and Root Beer at Cafereatt
i.  Cream Cheese Cake topped with Strawberries from Swiss Bake
j.  Wore my furry black top to work
k.  Sushi Tei for Dad's birthday dinner
l.  Dinner with half the OM girls at 15 Minutes two days ago
m.  Seafood Clear Soup
n.  Metallic nails
o.  2nd day of the Chinese New Year
p.  Sunset along the Pasir Ris stretch
q.  Hermès inspired wallet + Plain band rings from ASOS
r.  Crab Olio

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment